HVCA-Portfolio Investment Conference 2018
Place: Hotel Hilton Budapest (Budai Vár)
Date: 12th June 2018
- Financial innovation – opportunities and challenges in the fintech sector
- Central Europe Fund of Funds
- Exit of strategic investors – what opportunities does the exit of strategic investors offer to financial investors?
- Life after multinationals – a firsthand account of the Tungsram story
- Investments beyond profit: socially responsible investments
- The Netrisk story from investor perspective
Why you should come?
Now in its 20th year, the HVCA Annual Investment Conference brings together some of the key investors and business figures from the world of private equity, venture capital and direct investing in CEE. Headline speaker this year will be Christian Majgaard, the pioneering brand and business culture visionary credited with transforming LEGO from a low tech plastic toy manufacturer to a 21st- century brand as Creative Genius and Head of Global Brand & Business Development at LEGO. Joerg Bauer, former head of GE Hungary and owner of Tungsram Group will present the Tungsram story: revitalization of the innovative Tungsram heritage and their pursuit for future-safe technologies. Other speakers analyse the business opportunity provided to private equity investors by strategic exits. Participants also discuss the potential and challenges of the fintech sector – from both entrepreneurs’ and investors’ points of view. Highly regarded financial and impact investors try to find the balance between IRR and social impact.
OUR SPEAKERS AND CONVERSATION PARTICIPANTS WILL INCLUDE:
- Christian Majgaard, Former Head of Global Brand & Business Development, LEGO
- Hubert Cottogni, Director, Head of Mandate Management, European Investment Fund, EIF
- Michal Košina, Mandate Officer, Mandate Management – Equity, European Investment Fund (EIF)
- Tamás Bernáth, Chairman-CEO, Hungarian Development Bank (MFB)
- Tamás Bíró, Founder and Marketing Director, Barion
- Balázs Csűrös, Partner, Deloitte
- Levente Zsembery, Chairman of the HVCA, CEO of X-Ventures Ltd.
- Elemér Eszter, Chairman of the Board of Directors, PBG-FMC
- Melinda Weber, Co-founder of Ananda Ventures, Member of THBE
- Gouiffes Cyril, Impact Investment Manager, European Investment Fund
- Joerg Bauer, President & CEO, Tungsram Group
- Zoltán Lengyel, Partner, Allen & Overy
- Nikolaus Hutter, Co-Founder and Advisor, WWF Impact Venture
- Robert Manz, Managing Partner, Enterprise Investors
- Béla Seres Béla, Deloitte EMEA Corporate Finance Advisory Leader, Deloitte
- Ferenc Karvalits, Wallis Asset Management Ltd.
- Tamás Szalai, Investment Director, CEE Equity Partners
- Tamás Tüske, Vice-President and Country Director Hungary, Enterprise Investors
- András Molnár, CEO, PortfoLion Ltd.
- Zoltan Krausz, Investment Director, Central-Fund
- Norbert Bial, Investment Manager, Euroventures Ltd.
- Ben Aris, Editor in chief, bne IntelliNews
- Vic Arulchandran, COO, Nivaura
- Zsigmond Bodnár, Founder, TechTeamer & FaceKom
- Gergely Szügyi, Investment Director, Central-Fund
DATE: June 12, 2018
PLACE: Hotel Hilton Budapest (Budai Vár)
Hotel Information, Map & Location
COST: HUF 137,300 + VAT / person or EUR 439 + VAT / person
- 30% discount for HVCA members
- 30% discount for Partners of Allen & Overy
- 20% discount for 5 or more registrations*
- 20% discount for members of BAMOSZ, NESsT
- 15% discount for PSIK, AVCO, SLOVCA members
- 10% discount for Partners of Deloitte, MFB and Hubbes & Kovács Attorney at Law
*Above prices contain intermediate services (catering), to which we are not able to apply discounts.
Who we recommend:
Our event can provide useful knowledge to those working in the following areas:
- Managers of financial instituions,
- Participants of the credit intermediation market,
- Representatives of regulatory authorities,
- Investment funds,
- Professionals of state and supervisory organizations,
- Entrepreneurs and companies
Ágnes Árgyelán, Analyst, Phone: 06/1 770 73 77, E-mail: email@example.com
Organisation, general questions:
Kata Tóth, Event Organiser, Phone: 06/1 646 43 83, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org