Why becoming a member:
- HVCA pools organizations and private individuals dealing with venture capital and private equity.
- As a member of HVCA, you can discuss issues related to the private equity and venture capital industry, share your experiences with other members, partake in events organised exclusively to HVCA members and enjoy other benefits of the membership.
HVCA membership offers you the following benefits:
- Regularly held professional programs
- Opportunity to be involved in Committee work
- Placing your and your company’s name on the official website of HVCA and in the annually published yearbook
- Publishing your news about the industry in the yearbook and in newsletters
- Ensuring participation on HVCA programs
- Publishing your venture capital and private equity transactions on the website and in the yearbook
- Providing information on the European and Hungarian venture capital and private equity industry
- Cooperating with relevant professional organizations
Investor membersLegal entities located in Hungary which invest their own or others’ resources (in return for shares) in companies which are publicly traded
Advisor membersLegal entities whose activity is related to the venture capital and private equity industry and which are willing to support the HVCA in achieving its goals
IndividualsPrivate individuals who are willing to support the HVCA in achieving its goals