0100 Conference CEE
Partner Wed, April 26, 2023
0100 Conference CEE 2023
On behalf of 0100 Conferences we are pleased to inform you about the 12th edition of Private Equity & Venture Capital event - 0100 Conference CEE organized in the CEE region scheduled for April 26th, 2023 in the beautiful Hotel NH Collection Prague Carlo IV in Prague, Czechia. You can look forward to meeting in person 350 PE & VC industry leaders, including 60+ speakers and building long-lasting relationships with them. It's the largest in-person Private Equity & Venture Capital event in the CEE in 2023 that you can't simply miss.
An evening before the conference, on April 25th, sponsors, together with speakers and selected Limited Partners will get an opportunity to join the VIP Dinner.
Some of the speakers include:
* Gabriel Kamensky, Director ─ BlackRock Private Equity Partners
* Milan Kulich, Director ─ Advent International
* Maciej Cwikiewicz, CEO ─ PFR Ventures
* Daniel Keiper-Knorr, Founding Partner ─ Speedinvest
* Deimantė Korsakaitė, Executive Partner ─ INVL Asset Management
* Bakhrom Ibragimov, Partner - Central & Eastern Europe ─ Molten Ventures
* Krzysztof Krawczyk, Partner, Head of CVC Warsaw office ─ CVC
* Inga Beiliuniene, Deputy CEO ─ INVEGA
* Marcin Kurek Co-Founder & Managing Partner ─ Market One Capital
* Ilona Skribina, Head of Financial Intermediaries ─ Altum
* Martin Hudecek, Asset Manager ─ RSJ Investments
* Diana Koziarska, Founding Partner ─ SMOK Ventures
* Tomasz Czechowicz, Managing Partner ─ MCI Capital
* Johannes Geberth, Fund Hub Lead & Head of Institutional Investors ─ Raiffeisen Bank International
* Kerim Turkmen, Partner ─ MidEuropa
* Andrzej Różycki Managing Partner ─ Tar Heel Capital
* Vit Hanus Investment, Partner ─ Zero Gravity Capital
* Przemysław Glebocki Managing Partner ─ Accession Capital Partners
* Aleksander Kacprzyk, Managing Partner ─ Resource Partners
* Jan Habermann Founder and General Partner ─ Credo Ventures
and many more.
You can look forward to crispy panel discussions with topics such as: CEE Buyout market in 2023 - state and prospects, the current state of the CEE VC ecosystem - key challenges, underlying potential and outlook, Current Fund Investments in PE and Trends Towards Future, Venture Fundraising in the CEE region, Family Offices and their exposure to VC and more.
You can check the latest Agenda HERE.
Are you a Limited Partner?
You can register with a complimentary ticket HERE.
If you are not, get the ticket HERE