HVCA Investment conference 2021
HVCA Thu, September 23, 2021
HVCA 30th Anniversary - HVCA Investment Conference 2021
WHY YOU SHOULD COME?
The annual investment conference of HVCA is held for the 22nd time this year. It provides a forum for the prominent participants, investors, executive and business decision-makers of the venture capital and private equity sector in Central and Eastern Europe for the exchange and discussion of experiences and professional networking.
2021 marks an important stage in the life of HVCA. The association celebrates its 30th anniversary this year, therefore the major events, significant milestones and remarkable achievements of the Hungarian venture capital and private equity sector in the last three decades are reminisced.
The global VC and PE trends are going to be presented by Pierre du Preez, Vice-President of the South African Sutton Place Ltd. The success stories of the companies that began their operations in Hungary and in the CEE region are retold, with special attention to how they succeeded in making the region attractive to prominent Western European investors, which provided a boost to the globalization of the regional ecosystem. Furthermore, the international sectoral and investment trends of VC and PE investors are going to be scrutinized regarding one of the prioritized fields of investment as well, i.e., the biotech sector. Presenting regional successful exit stories and their conclusions is an essential section of the conference, for instance, the path of EPAM from the CEE region to Nasdaq, the New York Stock Exchange. The conference also addresses the expected state involvement in the VC and PE market in the upcoming seven years.
- Overview on the Hungarian venture and private equity industry for the past 30 years
- BIOTECH - Global Trends
- The EPAM Story from CEE to Nasdaq! Fireside chat with Balazs Fejes President of Europe and APAC Markets EPAM Systems
- Global VC Trends - Presentation by Pierre du Preez, Vice-President of Sutton Place
- The future of the Hungarian state involvement in the domestic VC / PE market in the 2021-2027 development policy cycle
- Roundtable discussion: Global aspirations attract global investors
More information and registration here