VCs in CEE 2019 – The scaleup session
HVCA Tue, March 26, 2019 Budapest, Akvárium Klub
EVENT: VCs in CEE 2019 – The scale-up session
After the great success of our debut international VC event “VCs in CEE – Who’s next?” on 6th September 2018, co-organized with our great partners Absolvo Consulting and HunBan (Hungarian Business Angel Network), we invite you to the stage again with a group of international VCs and great CEE entrepreneurs on 26th March 2019 in Budapest to share their experience, case studies and success stories. This time we will discuss the challenges of global market entry, scaling up and growing beyond CEE successfully.
The event is recommended to:
- Startups / scaleups aspiring to become regional and / or global players
- Startups, scaleups and companies who are fundraising or planning to or want to get connected with international VCs
- Local and international investors, angels, accelerators
- Ecosystem players and corporates interested in the investment and startup / scaleup scene of the CEE region
Key highlights of the event:
- Introduction of new VCs
- Best practices: how to scale and grow beyond CEE
- VCs & founders about challenges of scaling
- Founders with successful scaleup stories
- From CEE to global – all about making it
Come, meet and learn from international VCs and guest speakers, among others:
- 500 Startups,
- Credo Ventures,
- Partech Partners,
- Market One Capital,
…and get the essence of CEE success stories like Tresorit, Docplanner, Trafi, Trendyol, Starschema, Szállás.hu – and more to come.
If any of the participants are looking for an investor, they will have the opportunity to send their pitch decks and have them shared with the VC guests before the event, and – in case of an interest – have a chance of a quick, initial 1-2-1 meeting with them during the event.
For more information, registration and ticket purchase online please visit: https://vcsincee-190326.ticketninja.io/
HVCA members pay a discounted 12,000 HUF (gross) fee during the entire registration period.
How to validate your discount: please select the ticket type by choosing „50% discount ticket for partners” then type in ”HVCA “ as the coupon code.