0100 Conference Europe
Partner 2023 03 28
0100 Conference Europe
0100 Conferences is thrilled to invite you to the 0100 Conference Europe, scheduled for 28-30 March 2023 in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
This conference is designed to provide you with premium global networking with over 600 seasoned PE & VC investors in the industry so that you can exchange perspectives, experiences, and trends affecting your industry.
We select over 450 successful Limited and General Partners as speakers and attendees so you can skip trial and error and build a proven successful strategy for your fund.
Not only that, but 0100 Conferences also carefully hand-picked 100 speakers including high-profile executives from top investment houses to provide you with actionable information, real case studies, presentations, workshops, and discussions on and off-stage.
Some of the speakers include:
- Martin vom Hagen, Partner - ADAMS STREET PARTNERS
- Marco Natoli, Head of Lower Mid-Market | Northern, Eastern & Southern Europe, Equity Investments - EUROPEAN INVESTMENT FUND
- Carmela Mondino Borromeo, Head of ESG & Sustainability - PARTNERS GROUP
- Roland Dennert, Managing Partner - CIPIO PARTNERS
- Zoë Reich, Head of DeepTech Investments & Fund Manager - OCTOPUS VENTURES
- Andre Retterath, Partner - EARLYBIRD VENTURE CAPITAL
- Bill Liao, General Partner - SOSV INVESTMENTS
- Fabian Wasmus, Partner - VITRUVIAN PARTNERS
- Anna Olsson, ESG Director - CAPMAN GROUP
- Emanuel Eftimiu, Investor Relations & Fundraising Principal, Head of ESG- ALPHA ASSOCIATES
- Volker Wende, Partner - SWANCAP
- Stephan Wirries, Partner - VENTECH
- Brian DeFee, Director - TOP TIER CAPITAL PARTNERS
- Maximilian Kastka, Partner, Private Equity - BC PARTNERS
- Marie Asano, Partner - EUROPEAN CIRCULAR BIOECONOMY FUND
- Daniel Valenzuela, Head of Investor Relations & Impact - WORLD FUND
Not to mention the agenda that was strategically put in place so that you can explore what inspires internationally prominent investors. During the conference, the topics explored will include such as future PE & VC trends & challenges, LP allocation, the current role of growth funds, the European fundraising market, ESG frameworks, DeepTech, deal sourcing, support of portfolio companies and many more.
You can check the latest Agenda HERE.
Are you a Limited Partner?
You can register with a complimentary ticket HERE.