V4 ESG Conference
Partner 2021 04 27
The First V4 ESG Conference to be Held Online
Meaningful dialogue is opened about socially responsible investments
The first V4 ESG conference, where international corporate, stock market and banking professionals will jointly explore the guidelines, challenges and impacts of socially responsible investments on the global market, is going to be a virtual event. In addition to some outstanding presentations, the one-day conference will feature roundtable discussions with dedicated corporate experts from all four countries.
Date: April 27, 2021
- Jason Channell, Managing Director, Head of Sustainable Finance, Citi Global Insights
- David Radermacher, Vice President Sustainability & Climate, at E.ON SE
- Mirjam Staub-Bisang, Managing Director, Head of BlackRock Switzerland
- Alastair Teare, Risk Advisory Business Leader at Deloitte Central Europe
- Oliver Marchand, Global Head of ESG Research & Models at the Climate Risk Center, MSCI Inc.
- Clark Anderson, Managing Director, Firm Risk Head of Country Risk and Climate Risk Management, Morgan Stanley New York
- Laura Segafredo, PhD, Global Head of Sustainable Research, BlackRock ETF and Index Investments
- Kevin A. Murray, Managing Director for Citi’s Central Europe Cluster