VCs in CEE- Who’s next? International VC event
Partner 2018 09 06 Budapest
VCs in CEE – Who’s next?
International VC event – 6th September 2018, Budapest
Absolvo Consulting partnering with HVCA (Hungarian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association) and HunBan (Hungarian Business Angel Network) organizes a special event on international VCs and fundraising on 6th September 2018 in Budapest.
We introduce you tomorrow’s industry scene, new Int’l VCs who have not yet invested in CEE and Hungary but are willing to. VCs and entrepreneurs will share their experience, case studies, success stories, and discuss the challenges of global market entry and how to grow beyond CEE – successfully.
If so, this event is for you!
- Are you building a startup and you are aspiring to become a regional or even global key player?
- Are you fundraising and want to meet – or even share your pitch deck – with international VCs?
- Or, are you simply interested in the investment and startup world of the CEE region?
Come and meet our guests and speakers – among others:
Introduction of new VCs, founders’ international fundraising stories, best practices on how to grow beyond CEE and a workshop session about international transactions are waiting for you on 6th September.
- Michael Schuster – Speedinvest
- Marcin Hejka – OTB Ventures
- Konrad Sowa – hub:raum / Deutsche Telekom Ventures
- Maciej Balsewicz – bValue
- Guillaume Fournier – Credo Ventures
- Aaron Michelin – FinestLove / Corporatum
- Márk Félegyházi – avatao.com
- Dávid Salamon – CloudStorm
- Ákos Fehérváry – Baker&McKenzie
For more information about the event and registration details please visit:
Meet you there,
The Organizer Team